Aqua Leader warrants the frame and wall to be free of defects in factory workmanship and material under normal use and care. Aqua Leader will, at its option, replace or repair any parts subject to the terms of the warranty schedule and subject to the Terms, Conditions and Exclusions set forth in the warranty document.
Warranty and customer care schedule supplied either by the local retailer or directly from Aqua Leader at www.aqualeader.com
Please direct all consumer warranty questions, or questions regarding this procedure, to the following email addresses or by mail to the address listed here.
To Register Your Pool Go To: www.mypoolwarranty.com
- Your purchase MUST be registered within 30 days of purchase at www.mypoolwarranty.com
- The provisions of the warranty apply only to the original purchaser of the pool. The warranty is non-transferable.
- Click here to review the warranty in full
Initiating a Claim
To initiate a claim under this warranty the purchaser should first contact the local retailer and service center from whom the product was purchased.
If the purchase was made on the internet, contact Aqua Leader at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information;
- 5 pictures of the damage including a full view of the pool and one of the skimmer and return;
- The bill of sale and claim number from your claim on www.mypoolwarranty.com
Do not dismantle the pool or destroy any of the defective parts.
Please Note: No warranty claims will be processed over the phone with the consumer. All claims must be handled in writing only.